THIS IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT!
black ballerina excellence
THE THRILLING SAGA
DOUBLE CLAPBACK 2 for 1 special, shampoo and conditioner, head AND shoulders
*sighs for 3 years straight*
Captain Gregson is 500% done w/ Sherlock’s obvious crush.
I just really like mermaids. And this is really rough and messy but….mermaids!
Please ask me to draw stuff! Just message me!
i can’t believe people get so angry about a bisexual spider-man. whatever. have your shitty bi/homophobic opinions. you’re an asshole anyway. i just can’t believe you’re robbing everyone of all the glorious ‘swings both ways’ jokes
Was anyone else a little bit disappointed that the kick ass Lady Counsel Member turned out to be Natasha? Still love Natasha, but for a few glorious seconds, it was awesome to see an older woman come out of nowhere to kick ass.
what’s steve and sam’s breakup song
oh my GOD
I am seriously confused about people who think that Scott will turn “darkside” and become the “Anakin Skywalker” of Teen Wolf.
It is quite apparent to me that these people have neither understood the movie Star Wars nor the character of Scott McCall.
- Scott was the boy that got more power that he ever imagined he would have, he rejected it, he was impatient about it, then he learned to deal with it and used it to change things and to help people.
- Scott was the boy that was tempted time and again by more powerful men, men who belonged to his own kind and who tried to corrupt him, who tried to get him to use his power to kill, men who did everything to allure him to their side with the promise of more power and he resisted. Every single time.
- Scott is the kind of person who will always go to great lengths to save his family and friends, even sacrifice himself, but never sacrifice his conscience.
- Scott’s love for his friends never made him weak and fearful and susceptible to his dark side, to feelings of anger, fear of loss, the temptation to go down the easy route. On the contrary, his love for his friends and their unwavering support of him are his greatest strenght. It makes him stronger, helps him to keep control.
- Scott will always refuse to give up on people he cares about and is convinced that everybody is worth saving.
- Scott is the boy that makes people reflect their actions and his support and believe in them makes them want to be better themselves. Which usually saves the day.
Scott will never be the Anakin Skywalker of Teen Wolf.
He has always been Luke Skywalker.
being raw as hell
why do straight ppl think they can whine about gay ppl “throwing their sexuality in our faces” when almost every waking second of every minute of every day of my life is filled with heterosexual romance media and heteronormativity. like u think 2 girls holding hands in public is rubbing their sexuality in ur face you have no fucking idea what queer people go through on a daily basis shut the fuck up
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood